My intro to the weird stuff: Randy Cramer, 17-year Mars Defense Force Vet.




First time I heard about the Secret Space Program was through Randy Cramer's interviews. He claims he spent 17 years under the Mars Defense Force defending the human colonies against native Martians.

I like how transparent he is. He sticks to facts. No pity party. No sympathy-gaining tactics unlike some whistleblowers that came forward. He will tell you straight up this is what I know and this is all I am allowed to say by the military.

How is he still alive whistleblowing all of this? A faction in the Secret Space Program finally had enough of the deceptions and secrecy went and gave him clearance to expose the crazy stuff.

My intro to the weird stuff:  http://exopolitics.org/mars-defense-force-defending-human-colonies-interview-transcript/



Cramer given the OK to whistleblow







Quick view: see photos.

Published on mobile. Layout is limited. More to come.

No comments: