David Wilcock and Corey Goode are ex-cabal--I have reasons to believe.


I am backtracking on all my bookmarked tabs and stuff I've read on CC (cloning centers). Trying to look for that page where I read Donald Marshsall has seen Corey Goode (CG) and David Wilcock (DW) at CC in DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases).

First time I saw Wilcock, I found his face untrustworthy and a bit evil. No tangible proof, just my intuition going off. With Goode however, things he say resonate with me but I kept feeling like he is leaving something out. And some of the things he say don't add up. I have told people, even though I was a believer, to take everything coming from this duo with a grain of salt.

Let me give you a rundown of why I believe CG and DW are ex-cabal puppets.

First, you have to know who Donald Marshall is. He is a CC whistleblower. He sent a letter out on his facebook detailing what CCs are and what cabal people do there--sexually abusing and torturing men, women and children--expriments on live humans and animals--among other things.

DM Original Letter

This is a bookmarked page from last year that I skimmed through. Going back to this page now, it is ripe with info about celebs and personalities who are down with cabal. In this blog, Donald name drops from Madonna, John Lennon, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Kurt Cobain to David Wilcock and Donald Trump. But make no mistake cabal dips its toe in indie music as well. Their reach is far and wide.


Quick View:



 CG was a MILAB recruited at the age of six.


One of the US Military programs designed to create pawns in their evil agenda is the Trauma-Based Mind Control Program (TBMC).

 

What you have to understand. The US Military is complicit with and is the core personnel of SSP. And the SSP is at the heart of cabal or illuminati.

DM claims there is no such thing as Blue Avians. Although there are bipedal avian ETs, they are evil and far from benevolent. They use to run the whole show and were in the higher ups of cabal. It seems they have defected and turned against their cabal buddies. After Full Disclosure, there will be mass arrests and citizen hearings. Seems like the SBA and SSPA are deceiving people to save their own ass.


I have read over and over from Corey's own reports that cabal is falling apart in the seams. Fellow cabal are turning on each other and defecting, forming their own alliances. They try to beat genuine Truthers to the punch. "To control the narrative." Putting their own spin on things to make themselves be the saviors and heroes. How ironic!

Sounds exactly like what CG + DW + SBA + SSPA are doing right now. Once a liar, always a deceiver! Corey has mentioned in his reports that SSPA are mostly cabal defectors. Coincidence? Hell no.

And how come CG and DW never mention The Resistance Movement (RM) fighting the cabal since 1975? Read a short description on what RM is and who Cobra is--their spokesperson.

And here is the blog where Cobra and RM post regular updates.


Overwhelming evidence point to CG and DW being ex-cabal. You be the judge. Listen to your heart. Intuition is immediate and cannot be faked. These two really had me going. I was hanging on their every word. But I dug deeper. Even DM I don't fully trust. I will detail why in my next update.

Be open to info but GUARD YOUR MIND. Our only defense is to be well-informed!

In any case, here is a list of celebs and personalities complicit with Cabal

No comments: