History of the Resistance Movement fighting the Illuminati since 1975



This is a very old blog I've resurrected from 2007. Back when all I cared about was Ancient Egypt. I have since hidden from view all previous posts. I didn't bother updating the template or layout, at least not for now.

I have been wanting to create a website since late last year. I started thinking about how much I needed just to put up a site and the security for it. Before I knew it, the holidays came and things got pushed in the back burner. But I didn't slack off. I devoted long hours just reading and researching.

All the mind-blowing stuff I came across recently--they will raise hell on your core beliefs. In fact, that is what the surface humanity needs now. 

RAISE HELL ON YOUR BELIEFS AND THE STATUS QUO. There is no time left to lose.

There is a battle ongoing for our consciousness. You may have heard of the Cabal, Illuminati, Secret Space Programs, Cobra and the Worldwide Reset. It can be overwhelming. But please let me help. In turn, help others be informed. Be skeptical, not dismissive. Keep your minds open.
 
Start here: http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.co.ke/2012/05/who-is-cobra-listening-and-learning.html


Here's a quick view for ADDs:










No comments: